- Limited Edition Print, hand signed by the artist
- Edition Size: 250
- Image Size: 60 x 35 cm
- Frame Size: 74.5 x 49.5 cm
- Medium: Giclee – canvas on board
- Price includes frame as shown
- Free standard UK mainland delivery
- 10% off when using code – promo10 at checkout – offer excludes sale items and 0% finance option
- Full Certification & Documentation
- 0% Interest Free Credit Available – see below
- See artist biography below
Fast check - won't affect your credit rating.
Born in 1971 Anthony Dobson had an interest in Formula One that meant evenings spent drawing fast cars rather than doing homework, a rebellion that paid off when his first painting sold in 1989 leading to a spate of commissions from private individuals, car manufacturers and racing personalities. Anthony turned down a place at university to study Graphic Design in order to work on further commissions. Since then, Anthony has worked on the business side of the art world as framer, printer and publisher. Working commercially with artists and building up portfolios for clients cannot have failed to add to his keen eye for colour, line and form.
With a flair for the commercial, technological and creative side of art it is not surprising that Formula One has remained an obsession a sport that embodies the ultimate fusion of cutting- edge technology, physical fitness and high-octane glamour. Working exclusively in oils, Anthony paints a moment in time on the track, capturing that split second where a car passes the spectator with such speed that the surrounding landscape seems to elongate as if pulled along by the sheer power of the car.
Detailed but not overworked Anthony Dobson uses paint in such a way that it carries the smell and sounds of the track, the grip of the tyres, the stress of the engines, the pressure of competing on the edge.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.