- Limited Edition Print, hand signed by the artist
- Edition Size: 145
- Image Size: 16 x 12″
- Frame Size: 24 x 18″
- Medium: Giclee – canvas on board
- Price includes frame as shown for Freddie Mercury product
- Free standard UK mainland delivery
- 10% off when using code – promo10 at checkout – offer excludes sale items and 0% finance option
- Full Certification & Documentation
- Jenny is able to do commission pieces. If you see a painting that is sold she will be more than happy to do something similar for you. Please contact Limited 2 Art.
- 0% Interest Free Credit Available – see below
- See artist biography below
About Jenny Mackenzie:
Jenny Mackenzie, is a portrait artist and sculptor working in both traditional mediums and contemporary technologies to attain the highest level in abstract character portraiture.
The concept behind her affectionately named ‘Bighead’ character, represents a hugely important time in Jenny’s life. When Jenny was younger she spent some time in hospitals. Being wheeled around a hospital corridor gives a perception of life not seen by everyone. To her the people who passed her by were a burst of colour and curiosity, and a breath of fresh air from the outside world which broke the monotony of illness. Each individual as intriguing as a brushstroke of paint against a blank white canvas. At that moment, as Jenny thought of how such people could be captured into a painting, united in character but each one of a kind, she heard, “Why the long face?” It was then the cogs began to turn and The Bigheads were born.
All of Jenny’s portraits are a representation of people she admires, and recognisable famous faces who we all know and love.
Follow Jenny MacKenzie on Facebook, click this link: https://www.facebook.com/JennyMackenzieArt
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.