- Limited Edition Print, hand signed by the artist
- Edition Size: 45
- Image Size:
- Frame Size: 73 x 53 cm
- Medium: Giclee – on paper and glazed
- Price includes frame as supplied by the publisher
- Free standard UK mainland delivery
- 10% off when using code – promo10 at checkout – offer excludes sale items and 0% finance option
- Full Certification & Documentation
- 0% Interest Free Credit Available – see below
- See artist biography below
Man’s Best Friend
Kealey Farmer – “I’d paint the whole world silver & gold if I could”
Was the determined childhood promise that led to a lifetime love affair with art for Kealey Farmer. In 2003, having finally decided now was the time to make good of that innocent vow at her grandmother’s house, the Derbyshire born and bred artist chose to step away from her successful project management career to commit to her true vocation and go professional. She was now a full-time artist.
This move has been proven to have been the right one as the Northants based mixed media artist is now known unequivocally as one of the most impressive, innovative and collectable contemporary British artists.
With over 25 years painting, drawing and personal study experience as a predominantly self-taught artist, Kealey’s versatility and authenticity are major contributors to her success. Having begun her career indulging in strong abstract pieces, dripping with colour and energy – her now signature move towards 3D elements began in 2006. The handmade elements that include diamond dust, Swarovski crystals and finished by the artist herself in resin have become a much-loved fixture within her work.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.