- Limited Edition Print, hand signed by the artist
- Edition Size: 95
- Image Size: 56.5 x 74 cm
- Frame Size: 90 x 105 cm
- Medium: Giclee – on paper
- Free standard UK mainland delivery
- 10% off when using code – promo10 at checkout – offer excludes sale items and 0% finance option
- Full Certification & Documentation
- Price includes frame as shown
- 0% Interest Free Credit Available – see below
Knights of Disorder – JJ Adams
The son of a Baptist preacher, JJ Adams emigrated as a child from Plymouth in the UK to Cape Town in South Africa in the early eighties. Adams spent much of his youth around the studio of South African contemporary landscape artist Derric van Rensburg, where he discovered his love of bright colour and graphic art. JJ Adams studied graphic design at Cape College whilst working as an apprentice in `Wildfire Tattoos` a busy tattoo studio in central Cape Town.
He returned to the UK in 1998 where he furthered his study in commercial printing at the Plymouth College of Art and Design. He has worked as a freelance graphic designer and sign maker before finally breaking into fine art. JJ Adams uses a range of mixed media in his work from spray paint to hand painting acrylics, screen printing and digital matte painting as well as photography.
JJ is fast becoming one of the UK’s most talked about artists. JJ Adams uses a range of new and mixed media in his work which varies from spray paint, and hand painting acrylics to screen printing, collage and digital matte painting.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.