- Original, hand signed by the artist
- Edition Size: Original
- Image Size: 27 x 19″
- Frame Size: 42 x 33″
- Medium: Acrylics on heavyweight paper and glazed
- Price includes frame as shown – apologies for the reflections in thumbnail photos
- Free standard UK mainland delivery
- 10% off when using code – promo10 at checkout – offer excludes sale items and 0% finance option
- Full Certification & Documentation
- 0% Interest Free Credit Available – see above
- See artist biography below
- Go back to: Peter Adderley
Heart Of The Matter – Original
Peter Adderley – British Artist – Original paintings
Peter grew up in a rural area around Staffordshire. After graduating from Wolverhampton Polytechnic he worked as a freelance card designer and artist.
It was in 1990 that he decided to devote himself to painting full time. In 2004 Peter’s outstanding talent won him a place in the final of the DeMontfort New Artist Competition taking his status as a professional artist onto a whole new level.
Now based in North Devon Peter Adderley finds living and working so close to the sea a great source of inspiration; and his quirky character pieces often include some coastal references. He also cites a range of influences including jazz, most particularly such larger-than-life stars as Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong and Courtney Pine.
His painting is characterised by his palette of mochas, golds, creams and soft brown acrylics which he lays onto heavyweight watercolour paper and artist panels. His work is held in collections worldwide.