- Image Size: 10 x 10″
- Frame Size: 24 x 24″
- Medium: Acrylics on board
- Free standard UK mainland delivery
- 10% off when using code – promo10 at checkout – offer excludes sale items and 0% finance option
- Full Certification & Documentation
- Price includes frame as shown
- 0% Interest Free Credit Available – see below
British Bird V – Original
Ruby Keller is the pseudonym for award winning and honorary member of The International Guild of Artists, Peter Worswick. He was born in 1960 in Lancashire, England. He works from his studios in Lancashire and the Lake District. He has been working as a professional artist for 24 years, during this time he has created a very successful career for himself, his work has been published in the UK and Europe, many paintings are in private collections throughout the world, he has exhibited his work nationally including Kensington Palace.
Peter (Ruby Keller) believes in constant experimentation because, he says, “an artist’s work has to stay fresh, so he constantly needs new ideas. evolution happens naturally as you strive to improve”. He delights in working with fabric textures and regularly changes his subject matter to set himself new challenges, to enhance his creativity and hone his skills in style, techniques and interpretation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.