- Original, hand signed by the artist
- Edition Size: Original
- Image Size: 15 x 15″
- Frame Size: 28 x 28″
- Medium: Acrylics on board
- Price includes frame as shown
- Free standard UK mainland delivery
- Full Certification & Documentation
- 0% Interest Free Credit Available – see below
- See artist biography below
Hare I – Original
About Ruby Keller: Ruby Keller is in fact a pseudonym for the sought-after figurative artist, Peter Worswick. Born in 1960, Peter has been painting professionally for decades and has always challenged different styles and techniques. Painting under Ruby Keller gives him the ability to explore his artistic boundaries and develop different styles aside from his highly regarded figurative and landscape paintings which are held in some of the most prestigious private collections in the UK. These experimental wildlife paintings proved to be an instant success and are now increasingly sought after.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.