- Limited Edition Print, hand signed by the artist
- Edition Size: 395
- Image Size: 30 x 22.5 cm
- Frame Size: 51 x 61 cm
- Free standard UK mainland delivery
- 10% off when using code – promo10 at checkout – offer excludes sale items and 0% finance option
- Full Certification & Documentation
- Price includes frame as shown or similar
- 0% Interest Free Credit Available – see below
The Match Maker
Sam Toft has created an imaginary world inhabited by one Ernest Hemmingway Mustard, professional tuneless hummer and part-time hurricane predictor of Brighton and Hove. He lives in a not-so-damp basement flat with his dear lady wife Violet and Doris their grumpy and rather portly Jack Russell Terrier. Sam follows their adventures along the Prom and across the globe. She works in oil pastels and coloured inks using proper artists’ materials along with kitchen towels, items of cutlery, steel pen nibs, pencil dust, old tooth brushes as well as her innovative fingers and thumbs technique. Patent pending.
There’s a new Little Shop in Brighton to visit, a separate mail order shop online, an open submission gallery in two restored Brighton phones boxes, a book with stories in, a new Mustard Hamper business, a lively Facebook group and Instagram accounts for Sam’s work, the Little Shop and the Dog and Bone phonebox galleries
Welcome to the Wonderful World of Mustard!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.