TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by Limited 2 Art LTD. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Limited 2 Art LTD. Limited 2 Art LTD offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Due to fluctuating market values, of Limited Edition prints, all prices are subject to change.
If you would like to have your mounted print framed please order the item and e-mail your request – we will then contact you to discuss.
All goods are offered for sale in Pounds Sterling. We are not responsible for bank/card charges levied for overseas customers.
All prices Include VAT. VAT is not charged to or payable on orders taken from and delivered outside the UK and will be removed from orders placed on our system.
Customs & import duties are not included. The customer is responsible for payment of any surcharges.
Payment can be made by any method specified. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
We accept payment by Cash or Cheque (drawn on a major UK bank) in Pounds Sterling (£). We accept payment with the following credit/debit cards for UK customers only: VISA, VISA Debit, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro. Paypal is also an option but attracts a 4% surcharge. Please ring the gallery if you wish to use Paypal.
As the buyer, you warrant that all the details provided on the order form for the purpose of purchasing the goods by credit/debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds and/or sufficient unused limit to cover the cost of the goods.
All funds must clear before the goods are despatched.
- All confirmed orders with cleared funds will be despatched within 1-5 working days.
- If any delay occurs you will be notified immediately. You will be given the option to arrange a convenient delivery date or to cancel the order with a full refund.
- Please advise us if you do not receive your item(s) within 10 days of placing your order so that we can trace the parcel.
- Delivery is currently free on all orders. This applies to UK addresses only.
- Delivery must be to the same address as your credit card billing address.
- Overseas customers must provide a contact number / email address and we will confirm the shipping costs before proceeding with the sale.
- All orders are carefully checked prior to despatch. Occasionally, items are damaged, defective or unacceptable and we will make every effort to rectify the situation.
- We will do our best to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your purchase.
- If the goods are damaged in-transit or faulty, please notify us within 3 days of receiving them. Keep all the packaging material; we will arrange to have the item returned at our expense. You will be given the option to have the product replaced at no charge to you on a convenient date or to have a full refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Goods that are not acceptable for any other reason may be returned within 3 days for a refund but you must contact us first for authorisation. Goods returned which are not defective or faulty will be subject to a 20% re-stocking charge and the cost of returning the goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- We will only use the information we collect about you lawfully – in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The information we collect is to process your order and to provide you with the best possible service.
- You will have the chance to refuse marketing e-mail from us.
- None of the information supplied by you will be provided to anyone outside of Limited 2 Art Ltd.
- At any time you may contact us to check the information held on file about you. Please ask for this in writing from:The Managing Director
Limited 2 Art Ltd
10 Market Place
Queries and Complaints
Whilst Limited 2 Art Ltd endeavor to handle all enquiries and fulfill all orders speedily, effectively and accurately it is not possible to guarantee there will never be a problem. Should you have any complaints about our service, we would request that these be put in writing and sent to: –
The Managing Director
Limited 2 Art Ltd
10 Market Place
Any complaints received will be acknowledged within five working days and you will be informed of a member of staff designated to deal with your complaint, together with the steps we intend to take to resolve matters.
We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
We do not guarantee that our website will be compatible with your PC, and we accept no liability for any corruption or loss of data held on your PC, or any liability for any other loss or damage of any kind caused to your PC resulting from use of this website.
Law & Jurisdiction
The contract shall be deemed to be made in England. All Contracts made between Limited 2 Art Ltd and the Customer shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute arising therein shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the English courts.
We recommend you print out a copy of these terms and conditions for your future reference.